Hamilton Beach makes quality small kitchen appliances and their stand mixers are some of the best that you can find at a good price.
Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
We give this stand up mixer a good review and rated it highly, we felt it was a good buy for the price. The motor is sufficient, the attachments included are excellent and the overall performance was very good for a mixer under $200.
We found some other comments and reviews and we want to share them with you. One of the most detailed was from Kitchendict.com, here is what they had to say:
Pros of the Hamilton Beach Eclectrics
- It performs amicably. Its motor energizes the stand mixer to produce consistent mixes, for quality cooking.
- Cleaning the accessories is easy, since they can be washed in the dishwasher safely. Hence, they come out clean to wait for the next use.
- Its head locks in an upward position, which augments its performance.
- It is quite. Mixers are known to produce unbearable noise but not for this Hamilton Beach stand mixer. The decibels its motor produces cannot deter you from taking a call or hearing when others are calling you.
- 3-year replacement warranty
- It cannot handle a lot of dough. This stand mixer is not suited for large volumes of dough. You may have to find a larger mixer.
- When set at extremely high speeds, batter is bound to spatter. This may waste the batter and it can spray on the countertop.
For those who have reviewed the Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 63221, 580 gave their reviews. About 75% rated the product with five starts, 10% of them gave the product a rating of four stars. Hence, it can be said that about 90% of the customers, rated the stand mixer highly. Its average rate is 4.5 stars, which is remarkable.
This is a very good stand mixer and a good value. We didn’t have any recipes that couldn’t be done well with this appliance.